1. Permanent Roommates: Spend those cozy evenings with the one you love and plan to spend to lie with, with this show. Permanent Roommates is an Indian web series created by The Viral Fever (TVF) and Biswapati Sarkar. This series revolves around a young couple, Tanya and Mikesh, who after being in a long distance relationship for 3 years, face the prospect of marriage. A widely loved web series, Permanent Roommates is one of the most-viewed series on YouTube anywhere in the world.
2. Love Shots: Reignite your passion and love with these sweet, romantic tales. An offering of Y-Films, Love Shots is a set of amusing short films that paint an honest and amusing picture of love. These little short-movies, all with a twist in the tale, are amazingly cute and heart-felt. Tracing love across all ages and professions, the six short films star actors like Nimrat Kaur, Tahir Raj Bhasin, Saqib Salim, Shweta Tripathi and Rhea Chakraborty.
3. #LoveBytes: Available on SonyLIV, #LoveBytes stars are well-known faces, Kushal Punjabi and Sukhmani Sadana. Each episode of the show plays out the trials and tribulations of the leading characters Ananya’s and Abhishek’s romantic relationship. With a deliciously urban and youthful flavour, the series underlines what makes these two very different individuals click and sometimes clash, the show also elucidates all those things that are necessary for an urban Indian relationship to sustain itself and the daily challenges that come in the way.
4. Tanlines: The series makes for a perfect watch for the childhood sweethearts, who know each other’s dark secrets very well. With a message of Tans with go away but memories will last forever, Tanline is the youth-focused original web show, made for the digital millennials. Its theme, flavour and medium of consumption are all tailored exclusively for Sony LIV’s younger demographic.
5. A.I.SHA “My Virtual Girlfriend”: This one is for the couples who are tech-geeks or looking for some entertainment full of fun and adventure. This show on ARRE is about the relationship between a man and woman… only, the woman is the first-of-its-kind Artificial Intelligence Simulated Humanoid Assistant (A.I.SHA), created by the show’s protagonist, Sam.